Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

Making it Look Easy

For my birthday (yes, I had one of those recently) we went out to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. We decided to take Kiddo with us, in part because I couldn't imagine celebrating my birthday without him.

He was so good he made being a parent look easy.


First, he was cute and smiley to all of the table neighbors. Then he got a bit fussy and I nursed him right there at the table thanks to my Bebe au Lait. I don't even think the other half of the table even noticed. Then he watched the table show and was adorably startled when the chef lit the table on fire.

And then he fell asleep in the stroller for the second half of the meal. It really was a lucky night; at the end I turned to DH and said "Kiddo makes this parenting thing look way too easy."

0 comments: