Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Home Alone

I've been left to my own devices for 10 days while C and Kiddo are in California. For the most part, I'm doing okay. How do I cope?

By keeping busy. Very, very busy.

C left last Friday. I had a big deadline at work, so I stayed late on Friday (something like 9:30 PM). Saturday I got up and went to my Presidency meeting, then in the afternoon went with my mom to a movie (we saw "Bridge to Terabithia") and then went car shopping (for my mom). My brother (who was running for student body office) needed some help getting supplies from Sam's Club, and I have the only Sam's card in the family.

Sunday I got up and went to meetings and church. Then I ran to a neighbor's house for our monthly dinner. Than I ran to a meeting with a member of the stake presidency. Then I ran to my mom's house. Monday I went to work and stayed late again. My brother called half way through the day and needed me to run to Sam's again, so I took a couple-hour break to take care of that.

Tuesday I worked an hour late and then ended up running all over for stuff for my brother again. Wednesday was the first day I really had much time by myself. Thursday was the day they announced the winner of the elections; I ran to my Weight Watcher's meeting, and then over to the election results announcement--not the desired results--so we went back to my mom's to commiserate.

Today I wasn't feeling well, and got up late and went to work. Then I came home early and have been sitting on the couch wishing I weren't home alone on a Friday night--especially when I feel as crummy as I do tonight.

Good thing is that there are only 71 hours until C and Kiddo are back home.

Golly I can't wait. Maybe I'll be able to get some rest.... :)

0 comments: