Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 17, 2006

Seeing is believing

Do you have any idea how many babies there are around? And how many baby girls? A ton! Everybody, it seems, has a baby girl. And do you know what? Baby girls are adorable! Simply adorable, I tell you. And did I mention that they are everywhere? In every restaurant, at funerals, walking down the mall near my work, riding the train, at church. The list goes on.

How have I not seen this before?

This little girl has me wrapped around her little (very little) finger and she's still not due for 20 weeks! Not that I'm counting, but its only 143 more days. Just over 3400 hours.

But I'm not counting. No, not me. Never.

(How am I going to wait the two hundred and five thousand minutes until her arrival?? Agony, I tell you, agony.)

Can you tell I'm excited?

0 comments: