Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 15, 2007

A full-night's sleep

My BW (Beautiful Wife) and Kiddo went to California to visit my in-laws. They've been gone for 4 days now, and have 4 days left to go. A happy side-benefit of their trip is the opportunity to sleep, uninterrupted throughout the night. As fate would have it, though, I can't really sleep uninterrupted. My body keeps waking up at the times Kiddo would be getting up. Last night was the first night that I wasn't up at 2:30, one of Kiddo's favorite eating times.

The truth of the matter is that I'm a lost puppy with the two of them gone. I wander around not knowing what to do with myself. I can't wait until Friday when they are back home again!

1 comments:

tracy m said...

Isn't that just the way it works! You're going to have to change your name if this keeps up!