Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 03, 2006

A late post again...

Its late again, and I only slept four hours last night, and its going to be few again tonight. I'm still promising a longer post later. But good news: we have a name: I'm reticent to post it here to keep the search engines away. I'll tell you this: it starts with N, is one of the original 12 disciples, and the name means "Gift of God", which we truly think fits this beautiful baby boy. Hopefully that was enough. If not, go pull out your New Testament. This isn't a hard quiz here.

N, who I shall call Kiddo, is doing okay. He is still in the nursery being closely monitored. There is some danger that he has developed/will develop pneumonia, so they are paying close attention, and not letting him leave the nursery at all. But hopefully tomorrow he'll turn the corner and might even get to stay in mom's room.

I am still reeling in shock. I was so sure this was a girl. Crazy crazy.

I'm going to bed. Kiddo and Mommy are both good. I'm probably the best of the three of us, and I'm getting delirious for lack of sleep so I'll try to write more tomorrow.

Ooooh. I think I'll try to post more pics tomorrow too. So check back.

0 comments: