Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 02, 2006

HOLY COW!!

Oh my goodness. It has been an interesting day. I'm exhausted and can hardly think straight. You aren't going to get the details yet, because I can't handle it. But WE HAVE A BABY! And the biggest surprise of it all is that it is a baby BOY, not the baby GIRL we were promised!!

C is doing great. She had to have a C-section. Baby very nearly almost didn't make it. But is doing much better tonight. (C didn't get to see the baby for the first five hours or so... But more on this story later.) We have been _so_ blessed. The Lord' hand is pervasive in this story. This little boy is only alive because of literal miracles from God and modern medicine. This is a baby that wouldn't have survived in days gone by. But he did! And he's ours! And I'm so happy and I'm so exhausted and I can't keep going tonight.

I promise: more info coming at some soon point. I'll also get some pictures. He is ADORABLE! 8 pounds, and 20.5 inches. A head of black hair. And he's perfect. And I'm so greatful to the Lord for his marvelous blessings.

Good night!

1 comments:

Elise said...

Found your sight from Tales from the Crib. Been lurking but wanted to tell you CONGRATS!!! Being a parent is awesome. I am so glad your baby boy is doing great.