Baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Welcome to A Million Little Moments

So you found my blog. Welcome.

The idea behind A Million Little Moments (AMLM) came from a comment my wife made while we were driving home from my mom's house. My wife is about 17 weeks pregnant with our first child, and we were talking about children and how its the little things that seem to bring the greatest joy. Then C, my wife, said, "Its just a million little moments that all add up."

I created A Million Little Moments as a dad blog. My wife follows a number of mom blogs, particularly ones in the self-titled bloggernaccle, and I thought that it would be fun to start my own dad blog. A chronicle, if you will, of our own million little moments of parenthood.

So thanks for joining me. I hope you enjoy the ride.

0 comments: